11 tips for elevating your self esteem
On the 12 days of OYS Christmas my Style Coach gave to me …
12 tips for petite styling 🎵 (see previous blog)
11 tips for elevating your self esteem 🎵
Self esteem - Your self-esteem is how you feel about yourself. When we have healthy
self-esteem, we feel way more positive about ourselves and our lives. We are able to deal with life's ups and downs (and don’t we need that right now). We feel good about ourselves and feeling good inside and out is so important for your brand image, style and success …
Here’s 11 tips to help improve your self esteem:
1. Avoid negative self-talk it’s not good for the soul!
2. We tend to spend so much time thinking about our flaws that we forget about our wonderful strengths make a list of your strengths.
3. Stop comparing yourself to others especially on social media! Only you do you!
4. Accept you’re not perfect - none of us are! When we accept that somehow the pressure releases!
5. Set manageable goals each day, avoid the overwhelm.
6. Be kind to yourself and practice self care.
7. Exercise - it doesn’t have to be a marathon! A walk, a short run, ride on a bike, go to thr gym - it’s good for the body and the mind.
8. Be a positive person - happiness breeds happiness!
9. Spend your time with people who make you happy (and less time with those who don’t)
10. Show up with confidence - the way you dress makes a huge difference.
11. Use positive affirmations in your life daily - start with ‘ I value myself as a person’